Looking for a refreshing beverage to beat the summer heat? Look no further than this cocktail! It's fruity, not overly sweet, and perfect for impressing your guests. Add our "Bleum" lavender lemon sparkling water to take it to the next level. Your guests will be blown away!We collaborated with Elora Distilling Company to produce a lavender syrup and utilized their exceptional Martini Gin in this recipe.
If you happen to be in Elora, you can visit both of our shops to acquire all the necessary ingredients and replicate our creation!
Makes 2 drinks
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 2 oz Martini Gin No. 1 from Elora Distilling Co.
- 3 blackberries per glass
- 1/2-1oz lavender syrup From Elora Distilling Co.
- 1 oz juice of a lemon
- Bleum Lavender Lemon Sparkling Water
- Muddle the blackberries into a serving glass and top with ice.
- In a shaker, combine the gin, lavender syrup, lemon juice, and ice and shake until cold.
- Pour over the ice in the serving glasses and top with Bleum Lavender Lemon Sparkling Water.
- Add a lemon wedge and lavender sprig for decoration.