Toast the season with this champagne cocktail sure to bring a flavourful twist to your favourite sparkling spirit!
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Terre Bleu Lavender Culinary Bud
- Champagne (or other sparkling wine), chilled
- Lavender Sprigs for garnish
- Make simple syrup: Bring 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup sugar to boil. Stir in culinary lavender. Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature. Strain the lavender out of the syrup and store in refrigerator until ready to use.
- To make cocktail: pour 6 ounces of chilled champagne (or other sparkling wine) and 1.5 tsp lavender simple syrup into flute. Garnish with a sprig of lavender.
© 2019 Terre Bleu Lavender Farm Inc.