Lavender Vinaigrette Salad
Posted on October 22 2018
This fresh salad is a great to way to use our lavender vinaigrette. The vinaigrette has a lovely lavender flavour that combines well with fresh fruit. Try using a fruit that is in season from your local farmers market. This recipe is very versatile and almost all the ingredients are interchangeable. Try it with spinach or arugula, peaches or apples, feta, walnuts or almonds! Use your favourite ingredients to make it your own, just the way you like it!
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 5 strawberries
- 1 / 4 cup goat cheese
- 1 / 4 cup walnuts
- Terre Bleu Lavender Vinaigrette
- Prepare the mixed greens by washing and place in large bowl.
- Wash the strawberries and slice thinly.
- Crumble the goat cheese. Toss strawberries, goat cheese and walnuts onto mixed greens.
- Just before serving, pour vinaigrette over salad. Toss to coat. Enjoy!