Yoga in the Fields 2021Regular price $34.95
Join Terre Bleu in our tranquil lavender fields for a truly unique yoga experience! Yoga at Terre Bleu is the ideal place to escape the everyday and spend a sunny evening outdoors breathing in the relaxing perfume of lavender and taking in the serene landscape. You are sure to come away with a feeling of peaceful relaxation. All levels welcome. Ages 12 and up.
Yoga Class Ticket Details
- You must choose a date from the calendar above in order to reserve your ticket (Saturdays & Sundays, July & August)
- Tickets much be pre-registered and paid online to reserve your spot
- There are limited class tickets available, class tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis
- Class participants will be spread out 6ft apart for social distancing and COVID safety
- If you have a yoga pass already please email us at email@example.com to use your ticket towards this class
- No refunds or transfer of yoga class tickets, only rain dates will be provided if Terre Bleu closes down the class due to rain
- Class participants must bring their own yoga mat
- We recommend that in addition to yoga matts class participants should bring sunscreen, towels, water bottles, and bug spray
- Class participants must arrive by 9:30am to sign in, class time is 10am-11am and then participants can enjoy the farm for the rest of the day. Farm closes at 5pm.
- Yoga class tickets are for yoga participants only, you cannot purchase a yoga class ticket to visit the farm
Hatha Classes - Level 1-2
Focused on alignment, this class will explore the body through yoga poses and breath to build strength, flexibility and tone, while bringing balance to your body and mind. Whether you are a first-timer or a seasoned yogi, yoga in the fields at Terre Bleu is suitable for all levels of practice. Our in-house yoga instructor has the knowledge and understanding to adapt her instruction to the level of the class.
Terre Bleu Yoga Etiquette:
- Arrive On Time: Arrive at least 30 minutes before the class is scheduled so you have enough time to sign in, set up your mat before the class begins. Late comers may not be permitted to enter if it will disrupt the class.
- Silence All Electronics: We ask that all cellphone and electronics be silenced or left in your car.
- Only Pre-Registered Guests Will Be Permitted on the farm: Children and those not attending the class will not be permitted on the premises.
- Ages 12 and Up
Yoga classes are non-refundable. In the case of inclement weather, Terre Bleu will notify you via email and a rain date will be provided, although we often continue with classes if raining lightly. Please check your email prior to your class. Sorry, no refunds.