If a class is full or you are having trouble loading the calendar, email us at email@example.com to join our waitlist!
Join certified yoga instructor, Nerine Christie, for a deeply connected and rejuvenating experience in the beautiful Terre Bleu studio located in the heart of Elora.
A practice of gentle flow yoga, deep therapeutic stretching, guided breath-work, meditation and lavender massage.
Finish in deep and restorative rest, with lavender tea to enjoy afterwards.
No yoga experience necessary. All are welcome.
Yoga Class Details:
- Classes are 75-90 minutes on Sunday evenings starting at 7:00pm.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before class to get settled in
- Class participants should bring their own yoga mat
- We recommend additionally bringing blocks, a blanket and a pillow.
- All participants will receive a special gift to use in store.
- Payment is due at time of registration to secure your place.
- In case of inclement weather, an email will be sent out with a date to reschedule that class.
- Classes that have less than 6 people may be cancelled. In case of cancellation, an offer to pick a new date or a refund will be offered.
- Online payment for classes must be received prior to the scheduled class date to ensure your seat.
- A minimum of 24 hours is required to cancel the class you signed up for. If we do receive notice within 24 hours, credit will be given for the class. If notice is given less than 24 hours before the class is scheduled to start, there will be no credit given. No refunds, no exceptions.
- We understand that things happen but we also want to be mindful of our community and don’t want to turn away other members that would like to attend class and then end up with empty spots.
If the calendar is not loading, try refreshing your page, clearing the browsing history/cookies or opening in a different browser.