2020 Admissions At Terre Bleu Lavender Farm:
In 2020 Terre Bleu will not open as usual, it will be a socially distant summer instead. To visit the farm you must purchase an online ticket during one of our available time slots. No access to the farm will be granted without an online pre-purchased ticket to enable us to manage capacity for COVID-19 safety and minimize touch points at our entrance. We will only be offering limited tickets within specific time slots to visit the farm this summer. Tickets can be purchased on a first come, first served basis and will be available on a week to week basis. Make sure you join our email list to be the first to know when tickets are released each week. Your ticket reservation is only valid during the time block you select. Your selected time block indicates your 60-minute arrival window. There is no limit to how long you can stay within operating hours after your time block (Farm closes at 6pm).
Available ticket time slots:
- Tuesdays- Fridays 12pm - 6pm
- No weekend availability
- NOTE: Tickets are released on a WEEKLY basis. If you want to book tickets on a later date you will need to wait for the tickets to be released.
- Adult Tickets (ages 13+) $21
- Child Tickets (Ages 4 - 12) $10
- Infants (Ages 0-3) Free
We have taken extra health and safety measures for yours and our team's safety. We ask that you please follow all posted instructions while visiting Terre Bleu. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Public Health Agency of Canada, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions and/or compromised immune systems are especially vulnerable. By visiting Terre Bleu you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Terre Bleu Lavender Farm cannot be held responsible or liable for any injuries, loss or damages incurred by patrons while visiting Terre Bleu. We are a working farm which means that there are a variety of farm terrains accessible to patrons such as forested pathways, grass pathways, and farm fields. By visiting Terre Bleu you voluntarily assume all risks related to any injuries or damages.
How To Buy Admissions Tickets:
1) Join our email list: click here.
2) You will receive an email right away with a button to confirm your subscription. Click "confirm subscription".
3) After you have confirmed your subscription you will receive a second email with instructions on how to purchase tickets online. NOTE: Sometimes this email will go to your junk/spam/promotional folder- so please check all of your email folders if you can't find it right away.
4) The ticket email will include a link to purchase tickets as well as a password to purchase that week's tickets. From the calendar, select a day and time for your visit. Once you arrive to our farm, you are welcome to stay for as long as you like within operating hours (Farm closes at 6pm). To help mitigate crowding you will not be allowed into the farm before or after your 60 minute designated entry time slot. NOTE: TICKETS ARE NONREFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERRABLE, RAIN OR SHINE.
5) Once your tickets have been selected, continue to checkout. After your payment has been processed, you will receive an email receipt with your tickets. If you do not receive this email, please email us at email@example.com.
6) Save your tickets to your mobile device or Apple Wallet, or print your tickets off at home and bring them with you when you visit Terre Bleu.
If you have a question or a problem with your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: If there aren't any tickets remaining, that is because we have reached the maximum capacity for that day/time slot. Stay tuned for our weekly emails so that you can be the first to order the next available dates.