Join yoga & fitness instructor Nerine, and health & wellness coach Katie to discover how to unlock ultimate health and vitality with this comprehensive 5 part course designed to bring you into balance in all aspects of your life.
About this class:
Whether you believe in them or not, there is much to know about this important key to health. We will touch on some popular and key supplements such as multi vitamins, greens, probiotics and more, while also making sure you know what to look for and look out for when choosing the supplements that are right for you!
And how do they pair with exercise? Did you know there is a difference between working out + working in? Join us to learn how to determine what kinds of supplements + exercises you should be choosing to do at what points in your life, so you’re working smarter, not harder, and getting the results you want.
The day will begin with yoga + movement, will move into stillness + meditation, and end with learning and personal growth. These teachings will leave you with practical tools and knowledge, allowing you to continue confidently on your journey of wellness.
Each module of the course can be taken as a stand alone session, or for the most comprehensive package you may consider participating in all 5 - after all, we know that knowledge is power.
Add all 5 Pillars of Health classes to your cart to receive a 15% discount.
What you need to know:
- Please bring your own yoga mat, towel and light lunch
- Healthy snacks and refreshments will be provided
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the class to get settled in
- Each person will receive a 10% discount to use in-store
- Please wear comfortable clothing that you can move easy in
Payment is due at time of registration to secure your place.
- In case of inclement weather, an email will be sent out with a date to reschedule that class.
- Classes that have less than 8 people may be cancelled. In case of cancellation, an offer to pick a new date or a refund will be offered.
- Online payment for classes must be received prior to the scheduled class date to ensure your seat.
A minimum of 48 hours is required to cancel the class you signed up for. If we do receive notice within 48 hours, credit will be given for the class. If notice is given less than 48 hours before the class is scheduled to start, there will be no credit given. No refunds, no exceptions.
- We understand that things happen but we also want to be mindful of our community and don’t want to turn away other members that would like to attend class and then end up with empty spots.
If the calendar is not loading, try refreshing your page, clearing the browsing history/cookies or opening in a different browser.