Lavender Bath Melt
Posted on October 03 2018
Makes 1 cup of bath melts
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 10 drops of Terre Bleu Lavender Essential Oil
- Terre Bleu Aromatic Lavender Buds
- Ice Cube Tray (cubes are boring so we used heart molds!)
- Heat the coconut oil in a microwave or the stove top at a low setting. Heat and stir until oil is completely melted.
- Remove from heat and add a few drops of lavender essential oil and lavender bud.
- Stir well and pour mixture into the ice cube tray (be careful not to over fill).
- Place ice cube tray in fridge and wait for mixture to cool and set.
- Once mixture has set, pop each melt out of the tray and enjoy! Store extra melts in the fridge.
To use: Drop one or two bath melts into the tub as it fills with warm water and allow it to transport you to a state of relaxation!
Be careful while using these! The coconut oil may make your tub slippery! Be careful when leaving the tub.
© 2018 Terre Bleu Lavender Farm Inc.