Lavender Stovetop Potpourri
Posted on November 12 2018
This all natural lavender stovetop potpourri creates a cozy atmosphere perfect for the time of year. The warm and woodsy smells of rosemary, vanilla, and star anise and the fresh scents of lavender and lemon blends to create the perfect aroma for the season.
What you need:
- 4 cups water
- 10 sprigs of dried lavender
- 5 sprigs of rosemary
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 small handful star anise
- 10 drops Terre Bleu Lavender Essential Oil
- Fill medium pot with water on stovetop. Add all ingredients to pot.
- Allow pot to simmer on stove. As water evaporates, add more to pot to continue diffusing.
*adjust recipe as desired
© 2018 Terre Bleu Lavender Farm Inc.