Lavender Tub Tea
Posted on December 12 2019
Keep things simple, natural and sustainable with this DIY Lavender Tub Tea. A relaxing gift for that special friend, teacher or family member.
These Lavender Tub Teas are like tea bags for your bath! Packed with lavender, salts and other skin soothing ingredients to create the most luxurious bath. It's the perfect way to warm up and unwind in the cold winter months and there is no messy cleanup when done!
Gift these is a reusable glass container and garnish with a bow and personal message!
- 1 cup whole dried oats
- 1 cup Terre Bleu Aromatic Lavender Buds
- 1/2 cup coarse sea salt
- 1/2 cup fine sea salt
- 10 drops Terre Bleu Lavender Essential Oil
- Muslin pouches (2” x 2”)
- Blend oats in a food processor until ground and there are no large pieces.
- In a bowl, mix 1/4 cup with lavender buds and both of the salts.
- Mix in the lavender essential.
- Scoop the mixture into pouches. Approximately 4 tablespoons in each bag. Tie tightly.
- To use: place one bag into tub and allow to steep in the hot water!
© 2019 Terre Bleu Lavender Farm Inc.