Cold and flu season is upon us once again. This natural homemade lavender vapour rub features our premium lavender oil along with other all-natural ingredients to tackle congestion, headaches, runny noses and body aches.
Makes: 4 ounces
5 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons cocoa butter
1 1/2 tablespoons beeswax pellets
15 drops of Terre Bleu lavender essential oil
20 drops eucalyptus essential oil
10 drops of peppermint essential oil
4 drops rosemary essential oil
4 drops tea tree essential oil
- Fill a sauce pan approximately 1/3 full of water, place over medium heat.
- Add the coconut oil, cocoa butter and beeswax pellets to a glass or stainless steel bowl that will fit over the saucepan.
- Once melted, carefully remove the bowl from heat. Allow mixture to cool in the saucepan for 5 minutes.
- Add the eucalyptus, peppermint, lavender, rosemary, and tea tree oils to the mixture. Combine with spoon.
- Pour mixture into container with a lid. Mixture will solidify at room temperature.
- Store in cool area.
NOTE: Not recommended for use on children without discussing with your physician.
© 2019 Terre Bleu Lavender Farm Inc.