Lavender Vapour Rub
Posted on January 11 2019
Cold and flu season is upon us once again. This natural homemade lavender vapour rub features our premium lavender oil along with other all-natural ingredients to tackle congestion, headaches, runny noses and body aches.
Makes: 4 ounces
5 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons cocoa butter
1 1/2 tablespoons beeswax pellets
15 drops of Terre Bleu lavender essential oil
20 drops eucalyptus essential oil
10 drops of peppermint essential oil
4 drops rosemary essential oil
4 drops tea tree essential oil
- Fill a sauce pan approximately 1/3 full of water, place over medium heat.
- Add the coconut oil, cocoa butter and beeswax pellets to a glass or stainless steel bowl that will fit over the saucepan.
- Once melted, carefully remove the bowl from heat. Allow mixture to cool in the saucepan for 5 minutes.
- Add the eucalyptus, peppermint, lavender, rosemary, and tea tree oils to the mixture. Combine with spoon.
- Pour mixture into container with a lid. Mixture will solidify at room temperature.
- Store in cool area.
NOTE: Not recommended for use on children without discussing with your physician.
© 2019 Terre Bleu Lavender Farm Inc.