Makes approximately 12 crostini's
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 fresh baguette, cut into thin slices
- 1/4 pound Terre Bleu Lavender Gouda Cheese, sliced
- 2 slightly firm pears, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Terre Bleu Lavender Culinary Bud
- Terre Bleu Lavender Honey, for drizzling
- Heat a grill pan or BBQ over high heat.
- Place the pears on the grill in a single layer. Grill for about 1-2 minutes each side. Remove from grill.
- Grill the baguette slices for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Place the baguette slices on a plate and place 1 piece of gouda cheese and pear on top. Drizzle each crostini with honey and a sprinkle of lavender bud.
© 2022 Terre Bleu Lavender Farm Inc.