Lavender Gin Twist
Posted on June 22 2018
Makes 4 servings
Spruce up your cocktail parties with this twist on a classic English drink. Here at Terre Bleu we love any opportunity to get friends and family together and bring out our inner bartender. The lavender and lemon brings a refreshing flavour to the gin with just enough sweetness to tickle your tastebuds. Impress all your guests with this flowery drink great for any occasion.
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbsp Terre Bleu Lavender Culinary Bud
- 2 cups sugar
- 6 tbsp gin
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
Lavender Simple Syrup
- In a small pot, bring 1 cup water and 3 tbsp lavender bud to a boil
- Stir in 2 cups sugar until dissolves. Simmer on low for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let sit in pot for at least 1 hour. Strain lavender bud from syrup and store in bottle in fridge. Keeps for about 1-2 weeks in refrigerator.
- Combine 6 tbsp gin, 2 tbsp lemon juice and 4 tbsp lavender simple syrup.
- Divide mixture into 4 glasses.
- Add 2 cups prosecco to glasses, garnish with lemon and lavender sprig. Enjoy!