For the Lavender Simple Syrup:
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup dried culinary lavender buds
For the Floats:
- One pint of Terre Bleu Lavender Ice Cream
- 2 tbsp lavender simple syrup
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 bottle of Bleum - Lavender & Strawberry Sparkling Water
- Optional for garnish: dried or fresh lavender springs, lemon slice
To Make the Simple Syrup:
- Bring water, sugar and lavender buds to a boil in a small saucepan. Allow to boil for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Strain syrup into a jar.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to use.
To Make the Floats:
- Scoop ice cream into stemless glasses. Approximately 4 scoops.
- Pour 2 tablespoons each of the simple syrup and lemon juice over the ice cream.
- Fill the rest of the glass with sparkling water.
- Garnish with lavender sprigs and lemon.
- Serve and enjoy immediately!
© 2020 Terre Bleu Lavender Farm Inc.